SAL’s Early Head Start Child Care Partnership (EHS CCP) program provides an unparalleled level of care to children and families in the Illinois-Quad Cities—with education at the heart of that care. The program equips your littlest ones—and you—with the tools needed to thrive long-term by providing:
- High-quality, full-day, full-year child care, including family child care, for low-income working families.
- Care for infants and toddlers that support their development through strong relationship-based experiences prepares them for the transition into Head Start and preschool.
- Center-based care settings and HCCN settings that are licensed and meet safety requirements.
- Individualized home visits and opportunities to meet other parents through the group socializations for pregnant mothers and families with children enrolled in the home-based option.
- Comprehensive services include health, oral health, nutrition, mental wellness, and support for children with suspected or diagnosed disabilities.